Our Associates are experienced, dedicated and skilled workers. They bring a wide range of skills developed from years of experience working with high-need individuals, families and service providers.
They are particularly skilled in providing support to children, youth, adults and seniors who are exhibiting moderate to severe behaviour as a result of emotional, developmental and psychiatric difficulties.
- Hold a university degree or college diploma
- Have a minimum of five years of related experience
- Have experience in behavioural, life and social skills training and programming
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Are knowledgable and experience in specialized service provisions (eg. autism)
- Are covered by professional liability insurance
- Have undergone a medical screening process and a criminal reference check that included vulnerable sector screening
- Have Ministry-approved Crisis Prevention/Intervention training
- Have the ongoing consultation with the Service Coordinator