Specialized Behavioural Support Services — Education
Our specialized behavioural support services area available to public and private schools. We assist in situations that require interventions with students experiencing moderate to extreme behavioural, emotional, psychological and developmental challenges.
Our service supports:
• Students in crisis situations
• Students transitioning from specialized programs back into the school and community
• Interim behavioural plans and programs
• Teachers, school administrators and other stakeholders working with challenging students or situations, in the classroom and transition times (lunch, recess, daycare)
• Creating and maintaining a safe and positive school environment
Our services are designed to meet the needs identified by the school and respond to the direction set by school personnel.