Care Management Service
Hamilton, Halton and Greater Toronto Area
Our involvement provides the family the opportunity to meaningfully connect with their parent and/or spouse rather than always thinking about the next decision that needs to be made. We assist in the ongoing monitoring of services that are available for an individual requiring specialized care.
We develop strategies to make everyday living more manageable and productive.
- Assistance with navigating through healthcare and long-term care systems
- Facilitation of hospital discharge and planning of future care needs
- Accessing community resources to promote independence and quality of life
- Consultation and management of day-to-day services
- Behavioural assessments
- The design, implementation and, if required, monitoring of care plans, including updates with family, professionals and physicians, and arranging necessary medical equipment and supplies