Our Associates are experienced, dedicated and skilled workers. They bring a wide range of skills developed from years of experience working with high-need individuals, families and service providers.
They are particularly skilled in providing support to children, youth, adults and seniors who are exhibiting moderate to severe behaviour as a result of emotional, developmental and psychiatric difficulties.
Bartimaeus Associates fulfill contracts that are of most interest to them. They are not assigned to work in any situations unless they are perfectly suited and interested in the tasks that the situation calls for.
- Hold a university degree or college diploma
- Have a minimum of five years of related experience
- Have experience in behavioural, life and social skills training and programming
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Are knowledgable and experience in specialized service provisions (eg. autism)
- Are covered by professional liability insurance
- Have undergone a medical screening process and a criminal reference check that included vulnerable sector screening
- Have Ministry-approved Crisis Prevention/Intervention training
- Have the ongoing consultation with the Service Coordinator