Bartimaeus Assessment Chaperone service provides medical assessment chaperones for professionals throughout Ontario. Services are provided in office and home settings. Our Assessment Chaperones provide neutral, objective third-party observations of assessments being conducted.
Our Service Co-ordinator, Holly Fisher is available to both the purchasing organization and the designated Chaperone throughout the time of the assessment, in case of any service breakdown.
Assessment Chaperone service fees are $49 per hour, minimum of three hours, for all requested service hours. Expenses are charged only with prior approval of the purchasing organization. For no-shows or cancellations of less than three days, Bartimaeus will invoice for the full contract amount.
Our Assessment Chaperones:
• are university or college educated individuals
• have been cleared by a vulnerable person police check
• have been reference checked prior to commencing any assignment
• are covered by Bartimaeus professional liability insurance
• are chosen from the Bartimaeus provincial Associate network and are available throughout the province
Service contact: Holly Fisher